Saturday, July 07, 2007

Bad Blogger

I've slacked in my blogging. Because of time... and mostly because of the fact that I never think I have anything interesting to share. But then you'd stop reading right?



So... let's see...



* missing So You Think You Can Dance. Glad it's back this next week.

* HOT HOT days here lately! Getting tired of the kids begging for the pool though.

* THE Stanley Cup sits in Winkler today! Woo hoo!

* Got 2 new light fixtures. You may know we have very little NEW in this house... all our current light fixtures are "antique" hand-me-downs.

* I badly want to get my CS2 up and running. Maybe next week. Anyone know of any good tutorials (especially on editing and color conversion)?

* This guy is a major shutterbug...




* I've been rearranging the kitchen. After 7 years, it's still not how it's supposed to be.

* Scrapping some.

* Making some really cute felt journals. Hoping to get them up on Etsy soon.

* New Basic Grey arriving this next week. Yummy.

* Wishing I were going to CHA at the end of July.

* Got my Kristina Contes kit. Yummy again.

* Waiting for Harry (Potter, that is)... Val... it's yours as soon as I'm done (if you want).

* Wanting to paint lately. Haven't done that in a few years.

* Been dreaming of the store lately. Expanding. Redecorating. Drives me nuts that finacially at this point I can't do it! Keep shopping people.... maybe in a year or two I'll be able to! My heart is there (more so than the online store). There's just something about connecting with people on a face to face basis.

* Rumor has it my cousin had her baby! Congrats Terill and Kevin!

... and that's about it. Very exciting I know! Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger valerie said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YES! I want it :) Can't wait! And sooo glad that I know you'll put everything else aside to finish it ;)

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you get to see the cup?

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home