Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Camera... I love you.

Busy. A good busy.

Found kitties. Played in the sprinkler (well. hose. actually)


And went back to the Thresherman's Museum on Sunday. Molly had gone there for her field trip the week before. I can't believe I'd never been there. Derek and I felt TOTALLY at home there. We actually have some of the same furniture and antiques in our home. A similar wood couch. Some little knick-knacky things. An old counter. Old signs. Such a history. Everything had a story. We always thought we were born at the wrong time. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my electricity and running water... but they don't make things now like they used too.
And now I have an obscene amount of photos (I took 150 or so!). Here are some of my favs.





=



And, some that I so badly wanted to turn out didn't... so... guess that means we're going back.
FYI. We went on a Sunday afternoon (from 2pm till 5pm) and we were the only people there! Perfect.
P.S. Love, Elsie should be arriving by the weekend.
Edited to add: The photo of Derek and myself was taking by Molly. My 50mm lense doesn't zoom, so I told her were to stand and asked to just to take pictures. We did some posed ones, but the money-shot was a candid one.

6 Comments:

Blogger jen k said...

lovin the photos, Marcy...
and your hubby seems so cooperative!!! mine not so much...
can't wait to see what you create!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Gorgeous pics!!!!! Wow! Love the one of you and Derek. Definetly can't wait to see your lo's!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Love the photos, Marcy-- especially the one of you and Derek. Who took that one?

10:30 PM  
Blogger valerie said...

Beautiful shots marcy - also - especially loving the one of you and Derek. Gorgeous!!!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

Gorgeous, Marcy!!! tfs!

12:00 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Beautiful pictures!!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home