Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A little obsessive?

I listen to 103.1 most of the time. Good station. Lots of tunes. And they play this little bit as the odd commercial...
"I didn't believe you the first 20 times you said it... but it's starting to sink in".
I swore it was Marc Blucas (Riley from Buffy) and totally sounded like something from the show... but I wasn't 100% sure.
Now. Stuff like that drives me CRAZY. If I'm trying to place a voice... or a quote... or something and I can't remember where it's from, it bugs me all day!! And you know me and my "Vote Buffy" enthusiasm. If this was a Buffy quote it would totally rock that they were playing it on the radio!
So I started playing Buffy season 4 (where Riley first came on) while I scrapped. If it was from Buffy it'd be season 4 or the first half of season 5 most likely.
And there it was. Season 5 Episode 1 Buffy vs. Dracula. I couldn't believe it! You should've seen my face!!!
Ahh... the simple pleasures!
More quotes from the episode.

(And by the way, TV Guide (2004) voted Buffy one of the 50 best TV shows of all time). See... it's not just me! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Too funny, Marcy!

(I'm surprised that you didn't just do an online search for the quote, but then, you probably like having an excuse to play your series' tapes. LOL!)

1:26 PM  
Blogger valerie said...

Marcy, oh marcy...you have some *serious* issues ;) LOL! So glad you found it (finally!!!)

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home